Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Best Friends

So I'm right about done with Alice In-Between last week I talked about how Alice wanted to grow up but this week I'm writing about supporting characters. A very important part of the book is Alice's two bestfriends Pamela and Elizabeth. Since Alice's mother died I think they play a big role in the book.
Alice's is in a family of 2 boys. Her brother and her dad. So it's hard to talk about girl stuff like boys or friendship problems because she doesn't have a mom. But that's where Pamela and Elizabeth step in. For most of the book Pamela and Elizabeth have been in every part. I think it's really hard for Alice to express her feelings to her family because she knows they won't understand. I think if Alice didn't have Pamela or Elizabeth it would be really frustrating and upsetting knowing you have to keep all these things to yourself. Throughout the book you could really tell that Alice would be there for her bestfriends and they would be there for her. For example when Pamela was really upset because there was gum in her hair and she had it get her long hair cut, Elizabeth and Alice were right by her side.
I can really relate because pic have two bestfriends that I know will always be by my side. Sometimes I can't or don't want to tell my family something I can always trust them. I think it is really important to have bestfriends in your life because they can make such  an impact on you. They can give you advice cheer you up and you can trust them with anything. Bestfriends can help you in life and you should never let friendships go. I don't know what I would do if I didn't have my bestfriends. My days would not be as happy and my life would not be complete.

No comments:

Post a Comment