Tuesday, September 17, 2013

                   Reading Response: The Karma Club by Jessica Brody

This summer i decided to read The Karma Club by Jessica Brody. It's about 3 girls who decide to get revenge on their  ugly, evil, boyfriends who broke their hearts. So when the main character Maddie finds out her boyfriend is in a relationship with the most popular girl in school she knows she has to get revenge. Because for some reason karma isn't getting back at him. So her and her 2 best friends start planning all different kinds of things that they know are going to ruin there "ex's" lives.They call it The Karma Club. Where they write in a notebook all their dirty secrets and sneeky plans. But just as things seem to be going  as planned it turns out that Karma can backfire. And what you thought was right wasn't was you expected to be.

I really liked this book. To begin with I am not the most enthusiastic about reading but this book was really something i enjoyed reading. I liked how i could relate to a lot of things. For example i was able to relate to the girls friendship and how they all stuck together as a team just like my friends. I think Jessica Brody really nailed it with the personalities of the girls. She really was able to imagine in a teenager's mind when writing this book. I also liked the book because it had a little bit of humor in it which personally i like because it makes the book more enjoyable to read. While reading this I was able to have a clear image in my mind. This book was also really cool because it was super interesting because you didn't know if the plan was going to work out or not and it was fun seeing all the planning and then watching it unfold almost like i was one of the characters. Overall i really liked this book and I would totally recommend to want's to read realistic. I give this book a 9.5. So go read it!

Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment